Support Houston Mod through memberships, donations, or purchasing a publication
Houston Mod is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to promoting knowledge and appreciation of modern architecture and design in Houston and Texas. In 2017, member support allowed for…
- 2nd annual Rio Grande Valley mod tour
- 20+ Mod of the Month free open houses
- Calls for action against anti-preservation legislation and regulations
- 1st ever architectural tour of NASA’s Johnson Space Center 1960s era campus
- Hurricane Harvey building damage assessments in partnerships with local and state design and preservation advocacy groups
- And much more!
As an all-volunteer organization, Houston Mod relies on donations to achieve our goals. Join as a member or donate today to support another successful year celebrating, and advocating for, our local and regional modern cultural legacy. Thank you.
Top Photo: Richardson House, Doughtie & Porterfield, 1955, Glenbrook Valley Historic District Mod of the Month
Bottom Photo: Docomomo US Tour Day group in front of the entrance to Mission Control Center, Building 30